Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Ramblings after a busy weekend

Once more, I have thrown into the deep end of the pool. I knew that it would be happen and I was preparing myself once more to dive in, but I didnt quite enjoy to dive in three times now.

What I am refering to is my current job situation. Two weeks ago, I was asked by my boss to perform loading/sampling supervision for containers in Dubbo, NSW. This job was for 42 containers which were broken down into 4 partial shipments. My inspector did the first inspection which was fine with me. Then, because we are trying to lower our cost of expenses, I was asked to do this inspection. I don't mind at first because it was just one more time and I expected that my boss/colleague will help me by doing the next couple inspection.

I didnt know or wasn't told that I was needed for the last three shipments. I am pissed off because I don't want to do it. I done it once, twice but I never got anything out of it. I don't see where I will benefit for me doing this container inspection. I am not being paid allowance per day to go out there to do this inspection. I was doing for my own free will. I had other stuff planned already and I had to postpone for work. I am frustrated/ticked off/tired of organising and spending my money on work and not saving or at least pamper myself with some TLC with my own earnings.

So, now, I will be leaving from Melbourne to Dubbo once more. I do hope everything goes to plan and that I don't intend to mess things up or no delay in flights heading down to Sydney or departing from Sydney airport. I want everything to go to plan and reach home at least in the evening time so I can take a breather.
I am planning to take a day off on Friday. I deserve a break. I have been away for business trip for  6 consecutive alternate days. A day off on Friday will be a stress relief for me so I can really recharge my battery and spend time resting.

On another note, yesterday's weather in Melbourne was dreadful. Rain/cold/strong wind/Rain/Sun/near freezing temperature in a day. I commented that I never felt so tired before by just standing in the cold elements of Melbourne weather looking at the performance that took place at Queensbridge Square. I think I lost some of my fat cells that time too as my body was trying it best to burn off the extra fat to keep my body warm. After, the performance, we had a nice easy stroll down the Art and fair market. It was nice and enjoyable as I was inspired by the architecture and the atmosphere of the market. I will one day spend the whole morning taking photographs of the market's atmosphere with my trusted D90.

No comments:

Post a Comment