Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My First Blog

I really dont know what to blog about. The last time I blog about anything it all end up into short stories and poetry which last for eternity. I dont think I have that much creativity to do that tonight. Maybe some where in the future I may take up my pen to write a short poetry.

So, today ah what did I do today? I slept late last night because I was on msning. Don't you love long meaningful online conversation but then dread the next morning panda eyes and grumpy voice. That was me this morning. Woke up late and drove like maniac to work. I reached there on time but was greeted by tons of queries from many diverse topics.  Topics like how are you to I dont know what to do, can you tell me? 

Ahh my life being an Inspection coordinator. Nevertheless, I am waiting for the time I will get a pay rise. But, I cant see it come in the next couple years. So, right now I am looking at other alternatives. Maybe teach religion in schools or science in school. Or to go back and become a farm supervisor. 

Anyway, I am liking this job at the moment. Give me time to write love letters or confession letters to my self and my Heart or go on and check my hotmail to see if there are any face book. updates. Who knows I can be a famous one day? I have so many of my own creation ready to unleash.

well that's all for now. Adious - Longhous boy signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment