Thursday, May 7, 2009

Well, tonight I will be watching X men origin - WOLVERINE. My all time favourite hero in the Marvel Comic series other than Spiderman. Love his invulnerability, Love his passion, Love his bravodo, Love every part of him.

The Weapon X. Weapon Xcellent! Weapn Xtreme

Can't wait to see it tonight. Can't wait! It feels cold tonight but I dont mind. I am going to watch it. Lalala. Driving down to the city only set back is looking for car space around dinner time. Would be challenging for me since I have only a pair of eyes looking for the one and only space in Melbourne CBD. If I have more people in the car, it would make it more eyes on the lookout.  

So I am all dressed up now.  Wearing my favourite blue Jeans. This Jean have been to many movies, occasions, birthdays, clubbing, and considering tonight will be a special night where I will finally see my Favourite Marvel Comic hero comes to life. It is fit for me to wear this jeans once more. Not forgeting my my favourite black long evening shirt and a warm singlet underneath.

I may think of bringing my leather jacket tonight cos it will be rather chilly after 10.30 pm in the City. Let see I think I am all set. All I have to do is wait for the time to tick to 8 pm. Then I am off on my "Harley Davidson" green motorcar. 

Cheerio! Long house boy - signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment