Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So what shall I blog about this time. I havent been myself lately as some would have realised after busy two or three weeks of having to balance between my work life and social life. I have becoming so accustomed to sleeping late at night around 1 or 2 in the morning during week days and like 3 or 4 in the morning during the weekends. I also frequently been out from the house from early mornings and only come home to bed in the middle of the night. My sister had already became worried about me as I havent been home for nearly a week and half. She may think I am up to no good.

I want to put this assumption to rest with this blog. Well if I can. I know I will definitely have more sleepless nights or roaming evening/nights in the city in future but all for a good cause. The past weeks, I have been occupied with youths with their music and their Friday activities. As music is my passion at heart, I am putting all my effort in assisting the youths with their music by providing help whenever necessary. Last gathering we had, I had provided some extras microphones for them to use for their praise and worship. I also assisted them in recording their live performance for them to refer and listen to their fruits of their hard work.

Other than this, my good friend had decided to return home for couple months. We had only been good friends for only 6 months but it seemed that we knew each other muh longer, so for him to leave Melbourne had left a slight gap in my life. So, to help him with his moving his stuff, I offered a hand by transporting his stuff back home and sending him to airport. The farewell was bitter sweet! Happy for him that he is returning home but sad that I dont know when is the next time we can sit down and have a long chat.

All these events had taken place within last two weeks, and I am still recovering from it. On top of that, I may have got myself caught in a small tiny "spider's web". I was struggling to grasp the outline of the "web". What make matter worst, the web was so fine and fragile that every step I take, I was scared that will the "web' lining would break and I would fall into darkness. So I need take each steps with caution. Even in the admist of this, I can see a bright light ahead and hanging down from the ceiling was a sturdy robe to hold on. However, the distance yet seems so distant and I have lots of work to do to get there safely. Dont't rush things my friends say. Just stay focused, they all say. I wanted to throw the white towel down long time ago but I continued to stay commited with the goal ahead.

Who knows if I am able to survive today or tommorow. But, what ever it is, I can still count on my faith In God to support me and bring me Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment