Monday, May 18, 2009

At the moment, I am feeling very tired and my mind is in a such a mess from the last two days. Also, my heart have been devastated about what happen yesterday. Considering all that happen the last 48 hours, I am really amazed that I am still standing proudly and still treating that everything will be alright and back to normal.

But, what positive came up was I felt that was human again when I was just standing in a nice warm foyer talking briefly to my friend. That is where I felt home again. Not worried about anything or be scared about what will happen the next day. It was nice brief chat but one that I will love to continue to have if I have the chance. The conversation we have were sometimes meaningful or somewhat very brief. But, it was still magical like time had stopped for that couple of seconds.

Of all my friends, only two of my best and closest friends knew what happen yesterday that devastated every inch of my heart. Rest in peace my favourite one. I will miss you most, but only for temporarily. In one weeks time, you will be back to normal and my heart will be whole again. I dont dare to say much but only this

'ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTION SHEET BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING, NEW/DIFFERENT"

Apart from that, our music group TMTJ, did a great job and had proven the critic time and time again that we can still do it even though we are just starting as a small group. The praise and worship was magical more so when it was performed in a informal venue i.e. in the Church Hall. When I stood in the hall, I knew that it would be rather nerve racking to sing to all these people. So I close my eyes instead. It did work as all we reveal our plan with fervent and passion.

I starting to doze off to work. Better do some work before my level of concentration is depleted.


Long house boy - Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment