Thursday, May 14, 2009

I will miss you guys

So what Can I say after all that had happened the last couple days. COSDU just had their AGM. I had watched X MEN twice (awesome movie by the way). I seen and survive near deatch experience and also I experience God's touch in the way I can comprehend. 

What is next? One thing in my mind that is I am excited but sadden is my music group performance this weekend. I for one would love to go and sing and perform with them but time and work schedule does not fit the criteria. To my fellow musicians, if I cant make this saturday, you all will be in my mind and in my heart. I will be praying for the angels to come down to help you sing God's praise. They will bring their angelic voices and instruments to make it the most enriching and satisfying moment of your lives. All I wish now that I will be there to see this present is reveal to everyone on Saturday. 

All the best my dear friends. I do hope I can make it this Saturday. Pray for me so I can make it. If not, I will pray in my way to see you Guys through the day. 

Long house boy - signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment