Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The joy being with you

Like a stream flows down a sloping hill
It is to me when I am with u
I am the water and your are the hill
When I flow, you guideth me
whereever you go, I will follow

To the ends of the valley I will find
To the top of the hill I will stay
For I know You are everywhere
You are in the trees
and I in the leaves
You are in the wind
and I in the birds
You are in flower and I in the bee
and you are my moon and i am the night

Life with you is a miracle comes through
Life with you gives me hope
Life with you gives me love
Life with you gives me strength
Life with you gives me peace

When you are not there
I feel lost
Lost in the forest
Lost in the castle
Lost in the desert
Lost in the soul

But, when I shout 'Where are you?"
You appear next to me
You came without a sound
Your voice soft and loving
Your presence ever giving
You came to me with a smile
that stayed with me
For years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment