Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Comfort of a prayer.

MY Life came crashing down when I let it control me. I don't even know where am I in this world. I feel lost and alone. I don't even feel I belong here. I walked around the house just questioning what is it I am feeling inside and what is worrying me so much. I shoke my head i still don't know why you treat me so.


I have no mood to eat nor smile. I don't even enjoy watching my dvd today. Sighs.. is there something wrong with me? I used to snap out of this straight away. Why is it lingering and clinging on me for such a long time. I wish i just have the answer! Something to comprehend what I feel inside and out. Something I can grasp physically not something i can't see nor touch.

I recieved an sms. I was so shock and suprise to get it as I don't usually get it from the beyond. I read it and I was filled with mix emotion. I felt shock, sad and upset. Why does it have to be me? Why can't I live a normal life? You of all people should know that I am so fragile inside. I just cannot handle this anymore. You ask too much from me. Please I beg of you let me know what you are feeling inside. Don't keep me out from your gaze and your warm touch. I have longed for that since we met.

I shut my eyes and a tear fell on my pillow as I lay on the bed. My fingers grasp the blanket tightly and my legs curled up. I was so vulnerable and naked. Is there anyone there, I knock? I shout, YOur Name. But, I don't hear your voice. I put my palms together and prayed. "Father, let this cup of burden pass. Please I don't want to feel this way anymore. You are my only hope and salvation. I only Know You. You always call me close so that you can hear my worries. I pray now that you will be here with me right now. I need you Now and Forever. Thank you Father".

I opened my eyes and my heart felt lighter. My vision was clearer. I still feel lonely but felt assured that a God given friend will come and help me carry my cross. With this in mind, I sat up from my bed and walked towards the LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment