Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Close to my Heart.

I ponder on how my friends are coping with their studies. I remember when i did my exams, it was a daunting time just by studying alone. Ever worried that I may not retain the knowledge and facts that I learn the night before or the hour before. Ever caution of my health because its is winter time now and cold and flu is flying around. Looking back at those memories, made me realise that having friends close by, a positive msg from my friends or a friendly call had made me motivate myself to study more in a positive light. I felt i wasn't alone doing my exams. There are other people like my friends who are going through the same experience as i am.


Now when i am working, i feel that praying for my dear friends is the most important thing. Praying for them to show that we are one body in Christ. With our individual talents and gifts we are asked to support each other in any way we can. Never one of Christ Body will be left out. To all my friends out there, we will always have you in our prayers and in our hearts. Hugs! we will see you at the finishing line congrating you and embracing you for the efforts you put in your studies. Then, we will be together once more. enjoying God's every loving presence and his blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment