Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Into my heart! You will see!

Hmm.. it has been a long time i written a blog and time flies so fast.. i was a child now i am an adult. I wonder where did all the bright and fun days we all had. The time we shared icecream together and sit on a bench on the park, just to watch the sun set past and holding our hands and knowing we will be together forever..


Where did all that dissapear? where is it i ask you? Did it drift away like a clound into the beyond? Did we love each other and feel the warm and tingling we felt for each other for the first time? Was all those a lie. I sighed. I imagine that you walk away from me leaving me alone at the bench. Leaving me cold and alone.

Why did you leave me? Did I say something wrong? Was I like the other people you met? One who leave you when there is struggle? Can I stand up and carry when you are down? or will I just fall?

Sighs.. i gazed into the sunset alone on the bench.. then i felt you brush my shoulder. I look at you as i hold your hand. You just look so lovely like the first time we met. No longer strangers anymore but closest friend. I brush your hair aside as the cool breeze catch you hair. You smiled and put my hand onto your heart. I wonder what does it mean? i don't understand. You gaze at me lovingly and nod. A reassurance feeling came over me and I put your hand onto my heart.

As we touch, i felt an overwhelming presence that I never felt before. Tears roll down my eyes and my hand start to shake of fear. You hold my hands firmly. I calmed down. Deep down in my heart, doubts of fear and loneliness was begining to crumble with each tear drop. I walked into my inner chamber of my heart. Afraid of the unknown, I walked carefully and nimbly not to fall on my knees again. I stood in front a gold enlaid door. I tried to open it but it was locked. Yet, I knew that I had the key. I slip my hand into my pocket and pull out the key. I looked at the key with amazement gaze. The key had your name on it. Tears become to roll once more.

What will I see behind this door? Will I drop and run away because of my wrong doings? Will you again welcome me when I didn't?

I stood at the door for awhile wiping away my tears and began to slid the key into the key hole. Click!.

No comments:

Post a Comment