Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend came and flew away in just 3 minutes

Okay! I have about 18 minutes to blog about what I did during the weekend. Let see if I can summarise everything in several paragraph. Here we go

I asked for a leave on Friday, 01/10/09 as I needed a break from the last couple weeks of hectic traveling up and down from Sydney to Melbourne. On Friday, I went out with my close friends to the zoo. We had a great time there even though it was cold in the morning with a few showers. We went around snapping, posing, and (stopped blogging because my colleague asked me a question and I took a sip of my Nestlo) playing hide and seek with the animals. After a long day in the zoo, we went back to the city for dinner at Universal where I ate my usual T-bone steak, medium rare with mushroom sauce. Delicous! YummY!.

Day passed. Saturday arrived. Today we woke up early in the morning (stopped to think what to type next) for Sport's day. Sports day started with a shiver and end with empty groaning tummy and aching stiff muscles. I did not participate in the event for the same known reasons i.e. aching stiff muscles. I had training on Sunday so I better not injure myself on Saturday. Sports day turn out great, Some had some bruises on their knee/ankle, blister on the palm, aching stiff muscles. But, everyone had a great time. I had a great time too being there amongst the cheers,laughters,screams and bumps.

Okay I better be quick now. Another 9 more minutes till end of work and start of break of the day. Sunday came and stayed up for long long long long long time due to daylight savings. One hour ahead this time. Bugger! No more extra sleep in but more time outdoors. Spent the whole time training indoors though. Training went well even willingly try new things. One thing I will treasure most when someone in front of me said Oh man, I got a backache!. I ponder on this and I found myself laughing a little.

If you have a backache, what about me? I have headache!  running, jumping, spinning, breathing and kneeling in less than 3 minutes. I think it was a top effort on my side to be the last person standing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment