Thursday, October 8, 2009

Two love affair in one week.

I need to get this off my chest. The past two weeks, I have been very very very naughty. Being very naughty until I need to blog about it and tell the whole world about what I did.

Here goes. I have being involve in two love affairs. Unfortunately, I had to the other one left me when they knew I was also in love with another party. Sighs this happens whenever people are two timing the other. But, for me this is different. My love affair is not of human kind or materialistic kind. My love affair is beyond human understanding. What I am refering too is the love affair/affection when someone is looking for a new pet to enter his/her new life.

So, back to my love affair. My first affair was with this bubbly, outgoing, robust, energy character. This character had a gorgeous smile and lovely personality. Friendly and always greet and smile to everyone to become friends with. So adorable was the nature of the up bringing, all who come and say hello, fell in love. I fell in love when I first laid eyes on this character. Soon after, we became friends, greeting and talking to each other like we knew each other for a long long time. However, this honeymoon time did not last long. Only this morning, the character decided to leave me for another. I felt sad in side but my heart was happy.

Then another love came into my life. This one is different. Not as robust, or full of energy like the one before. Very shy, independent, studborn. All the opposite of the other character. Friendly yes but selective. I began to fell in love with this character when I first saw a glimpse of what kind of potential and talent inside. I wish I could bring out the goodness and potential inside out but that will take more patience, time and money. Money I have, only time and patience is limited.

Nevertheless, I was very naughtly to have two love affairs. But, I was happy with my two love affairs. I met a character whom I really will fall in love and one I find slowly attracted to realise I have work hard to get to their heart. I will continue to search till I find one that matches my heart puzzle. The missing puzzle that still remain hidden from my side. One that will complete me and make whole.

Signing off,
Long house boy

No comments:

Post a Comment