Thursday, September 2, 2010

Weeks close to my Heart

I haven't blog for a long time. My birthday is so close yet I am not looking forward to it. I had shared with my close friends why I never liked this week. I have so many things in my mind. I only like this week to be over so I can continue living my life.

I pray to God and I hope he hears me. I have so much things in my head that only He can help me through this period. I want this week to be over.

I never had such a rollercoaster week in winter, summer or autumn. Why does it have to happen when spring is here?  Will it be 500 days of spring or will it change. Again, I want this week to over.

Night time is cold, lonely and restless. I always look forward to go to sleep because I can escape from reality and release me to my own dreams. I want this week to be over.

Tommorow is always a new day but funny thing at night the same thing always happen. I want this week to be over.

I looked at myself in the window and see that I havent changed much. Though I look plumpier, there is no way I can be happy on this week. I want this to be over.

Where can I run and escape this down period of my life? Why do I want to hide away from my own feelings and the darkness and light of my heart? How do I dealt with this?

I only can say, I want this week to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment