Saturday, December 26, 2009

The only present I like to have on Xmas day

Another quiet Saturday night with myself, the wind and the buzzing noise coming from my computer. It has been a while I blogged about things that had been happening till now. Well one thing is that Christmas had arrived and gone in just a few seconds. The Christmas That I was so used to when I was child was not the same where I am now.

I am now reaching to my late 20s and I just lost for words the feeling I am feeling right now. I missed my family and mostly someone whom I so hoped to hear from.It had been 2 weeks and I never receive any news from the messges I send or any indication that you are still around. Though I may deny that I don't miss them. But, truthfully deep down, I missed you so. I wish to read about your adventures and long to read over and over again your past adventures. The past news I had read so not to be to far from your side. This is the way I had allowed myself to meet with you even though you were so far apart. I pondered each and every words just to savor and contemplate what were you thinking when you send me your news.

Where are you now? What are you doing? Do you know that someone misses you heaps on this Christmas tidings? Do you know that someone desperately want to see you? Yet, none of this was probably not told to you.

I guess you may not noticed at all. You may think that I am fine if you just left me at the door. But, I can't bear it any longer. Please let me in, I implored you. I dont want to stand outside in the cold. I want to be with you. I long again to hold you, hug you, lean on you and maybe kiss you. However, you do not notice me at all.

Maybe I was in error to put my hopes in you. Maybe I was in error to too much trust that you will be at my side forever. Maybe it was an error in judgement that I hoped you can let me know where you are.
Maybe If I were to whisper to the Four Winds that I miss you dearly that you will receive my message, you may hear me. Maybe if I tell the birds of the sky and fishes of the seas, they will passed on my message to you.

But, for now only breath of wind and the sounds of leave rustling will know of my Christmas wish.. Till I see you again I like to leave a brief message, " All I want for Christmas is You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment