Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Transformation - part 1

As, I walked along the mortals of the Land of the Living, hidden for nearly five cycles of Equinox, I found myself in state of unpredictability and anguish. I have lost my mate and had defended my pride from new adversaries that walked and crawled into my noble life. These adversaries had long hunted my kind to extinction. We were happy, loved, appreciated and accepted once. Now, we are being hunted. We were once proud nations of nobles who fight side by side with Land of the Living.



Since then, we had been removed of our titles of nobility and were abandoned into the wild. There we left to our own doings and we started a new life. A humble nomadic life.


But, ever since the new ruler of the world above came to rule, our peaceful nomadic life had changed. Our fields and crops were burnt. Some of us died of hunger and others had embraced death by the sword. Our mates were taken as hostage and were ridiculed and tortured to death with our very own eyes. I gazed with tears just to hide my fury and anger as I also stood under my disguise as my mate were tortured the same. I swore on mate’s love that I will not embrace my inheritance. But, she is now gone and my will to live by the rules of world had ended at her death bed. I now have a new mate and her name is Revenge.




I left the world I was in two weeks ago into a different world now. My weak mind was bombarded with the feeling of neglect, anger, jealousness, numbness and more unanswered questions of the Heart. I begin a cycle of down whirlwind that drove me to insanity. I disowned the world that breathe me to life and the inhabitants that live in it. I gather all the spells and charms for my next journey ahead.


I am now one more step of detaching myself from the previous life and soon will begin my journey to embrace the dark and shadowy part of my inheritance. I knew this is the way I can only embrace the black heart of my soul. I had to take the risks for my clan and survival. I had to lift the veils of my eyes to see what type of life I am living in. I will remove all falsehood and become what I am to be.


The beast of the night! That lurks in every cracks and shades of dark and light. Savoring the cries of anguish/hatred and pain and feeding on innocent bystanders who step into my shadow. The darkness swallowed whole the last flicker of hope that I had. My eyes and body had begun its transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment