Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Transformation - Part 2

Senses of feel, smell, taste and vision began to heighten as my transformation is near at end. My back muscles began to murmur and vibrate with great anticipation. I will no longer stood up as one of the proud inhabitants of this world but the stand up as the Blood Curdling Beast of the Necromancer. The colour of my skin began to shimmer in the moonlight. Shades of brown, blue, red and black orbs of light swirled around like a glove around my body and as the orbs settles like a puff of smoke, where there was normal human skin remains became a shimmering dark purple metallic leathery skin. I looked and I was pleased.



Suddenly, my naked muscular body was met with continuous sharp throbbing pain which began from my skull into my abdomen cavity and to my toes as I fell on the pavement writhing violently. My mind was now overtaken by Call of the blood. The lust of Blood and flesh beckons!!



Fury and Fear was now my strength as the animal instinct begins to swirled inside of me. I openly embrace this part of me that had been neglected and channelled the image of my long lost mate to to bring my creation to complete end. There, I continued to struggle on the cold wet pavement writhing, turning, crashing violently impervious to what is happening around me.



I slashed out, I crawled, I screamed. I ripped off every inch of my weak self from my dark empowered soul. With dreadful howl, I yelled with the top of my lungs. Where there were teeth was now vicious fangs with a powerful mutt jaw, I snapped aimlessly in the air and suddenly came a scream. A pool of liquid splashed on my face and on my skin. I licked the liquid off my face with my tongue and knew immediately it was glorious. Every muscle and nerves in my body was re-ignited with passion as I gorged on the unexpected trespasser.



The orgy of fresh meat send shivers down my spine as I continued to set my bloody rampage on the inhabitants of the World above. Hunt on, my Brothers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment